1. Primary students who are part of the Ganit Kreeda course solved this problem More Less Is More (maths.org) and their solution was published on the website of nrich here: More Less Is More (maths.org)
2. Students from the Ganit Kreeda course solved this problem Frogs (maths.org) and their solution was published on nrich here: Frogs (maths.org)
3. Exploring and Connecting Inradius and Factorisation By Swasti Patil, Siddharth Laxshmisha, Davin Christino
4. Exploration on Triangles With Integer Sides By Shreyan Jha
5. Factorising non-monic quadratic equations by Anushka Tonapi 15-Anushka_FactorisingNon-MonicQuadratics_Final.pdf (azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in)
6. Self Numbers by Manu Parameshwaran 7d036e_6cb71b7dc67e407f83796101becf85db.pdf.