1. Primary students who are part of the Ganit Kreeda course solved this problem More Less Is More (maths.org) and their solution was published on the website of nrich here: More Less Is More (maths.org)
3. Exploring and Connecting Inradius and Factorisation By Swasti Patil, Siddharth Laxshmisha, Davin Christino
4. Exploration on Triangles With Integer Sides By Shreyan Jha
5. Factorising non-monic quadratic equations by Anushka Tonapi 15-Anushka_FactorisingNon-MonicQuadratics_Final.pdf (azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in)
6. Self Numbers by Manu Parameshwaran 7d036e_6cb71b7dc67e407f83796101becf85db.pdf.